Saturday, October 16, 2010

Getting my mind off of my worries...

Whew...what a whirlwind the past few days have been.  I have a huge mishmash of emotions to get through...sadness of saying goodbye to the home I grew up in, watching my mother slip away due to the effects of dementia and the hurt of watching my dad go through it all.  I just can't write about it right now.  I took loads of photos that I want to share but I've got to sort through it in my crazy head.

I'm spending this weekend trying to just not think about it.  I've gone on an organizing tear...I've joined the "Kitchen Cure"...nothing makes me feel as though I've not been a total slug than cleaning something out...and, believe me, I was raised to be a pack rat so there's about 46 years worth of crap I need to clean out...so...

I'm starting with the kitchen...I'll post photos as I go through and, hopefully, work a miracle.  I hope you'll join me!  And...I will continue on with Bob & Jo Ann's story...I just need to deal with it myself right now.

All the best,
BJ

No comments: