Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Photo by MarcBerrong on Flickr













Things I'm thankful for...

  • My mom
  • My dad
  • The childhood my parents gave me...it was hard...but chocked full of life lessons
  • My home
  • My dad's mom and dad (Mom-Mom & Papa)
  • My job...
  • My health
  • My penchant for all things crafty
  • My mom's laughter
  • All the times I've been able to rescue an animal (wild or domesticated) in danger or need
  • Having enough money to pay my bills
  • My sweet little cat family
  • My creative brain
  • The ability to use my hands
  • The fact that I finally got my new glasses...vision is totally underrated...
  • All the things Mom-Mom taught me...knitting, crafting, reading, decorating...
  • The summers spent in the garden with my mom
  • Being safe
  • Being warm
  • Having a place to go
  • Being alone but not being lonely
  • My desire to do some good in this effed up world
  • My cell phone
  • Flowers
  • Rainy days
  • Snow storms...(please let us have some again this winter!)
  • Sunny days
  • All the times my mom read me a bedtime story
  • Purry sounds

No comments: